Tuesday, May 13, 2014

It's Time to Treat You Like Kings and Queens!




Good morning you guys! Listen, I am really grateful for all the support from you! I started Kalos Farms with the idea of being able to provide you with great quality Grass Fed Lamb Meat that you cant get anywhere locally. I put a lot of care and consideration in everything that goes on here. Now that I'm at the Collin County Farmers Market on Saturdays, and our Lamb is in some five star restaurants and food stores across the U S, I sincerely want to treat all of you like kings and queens! Kalos Farms is now opening our own restaurant with the sole purpose of treating you the way you deserve.

How would you like to come into my place and enjoy an elegant rustic ambiance coupled with personal service, an awesome grass fed steak or lamb dinner, wine and entertainment? We'll have your dinner prepared in front of you by a real chef and served to you by myself or my assistant.

We're going to open within the next two months. It will be by reservation only. There will be great food, wine and cigars for the guys and any ladies that enjoy a great smoke! I look forward to seeing you soon!

David

No comments:

Post a Comment