Saturday, November 15, 2014

Just the fun of eating healthy and cooking lamb!



Hi everybody! Well the weekend turned out to be very relaxing around the farm! I spent part of the weekend at our office sanding an awesome table that we just picked up from the saw mill! And all throughout the weekend, I decided to grill and cook a bit! On the grill, I did a rack of lamb with rosemary and Olive oil. But this time I used a spice that I bought from Fischers Meat Market in Muenster Texas. The results were nothing short of amazing!


When our restaurant Kalos Pub opens up in Whitewright Tx in December, you're invited to dine with us as we provide premium whiskey, local wines from Lenoir Sage Winery in Bells Tx, hand rolled cigars,  gourmet teas and coffees along with Filet Mignon, T Bone Steak, Leg of Lamb, Lamb and Beef Kabobs, Tiramisu and cheesecake for dessert! All this with some awesome blues music in the air! We're looking forward to seeing you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment